Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

IMEI Not recognised

I filled out the forum to get an unlock code as I am travelling abroad and need to use a different sim.
The email I got back said they did not have any record of my IMEI on file.
I'm confused because I've confirmed this is definitely my IMEI number. I have gotten my phone screen fixed before, I used to be with 02, I don't know if those things will affect my problem in anyway though.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: IMEI Not recognised

3 Moderator

Hi Sarah 👋 Was the phone bought from a Three store or had it ever been repaired or replaced? Could you send me a PM with the IMEI and your details and I'll check this out?

Scout
Hi!
I've a similar problem. I was with 02, then got switched to 3. I have since left 3 when the changes occurred in the contracts. I am now with Vodafone. I want to unlock my old phone that I bought when I was originally with 02, then switched to 3 to give to my sister. 3 is not recognising my Iemi number, even though it is the correct number. Please respond and help. I just want this to be a straight forward thing.
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Staff

Hi @Login, where did you purchase the phone? Can you PM your IMEI, number, address and date of birth please? I'll look into this further then. Karen 

Top Discussions