iPhone
If you need help with your iPhone, or want to chat about the latest iOS updates and apps, then this section is for you.

IMEI Not recognised

Scout
I filled out the forum to get an unlock code as I am travelling abroad and need to use a different sim.
The email I got back said they did not have any record of my IMEI on file.
I'm confused because I've confirmed this is definitely my IMEI number. I have gotten my phone screen fixed before, I used to be with 02, I don't know if those things will affect my problem in anyway though.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: IMEI Not recognised

3 Moderator

Hi Sarah 👋 Was the phone bought from a Three store or had it ever been repaired or replaced? Could you send me a PM with the IMEI and your details and I'll check this out?

Scout
Hi!
I've a similar problem. I was with 02, then got switched to 3. I have since left 3 when the changes occurred in the contracts. I am now with Vodafone. I want to unlock my old phone that I bought when I was originally with 02, then switched to 3 to give to my sister. 3 is not recognising my Iemi number, even though it is the correct number. Please respond and help. I just want this to be a straight forward thing.
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Staff

Hi @Login, where did you purchase the phone? Can you PM your IMEI, number, address and date of birth please? I'll look into this further then. Karen 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
User Kudos Count
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter