Wow - all online methods of top up... failing again!

Explorer
I cannot get over this.

SIXTH month running and I cannot top up online on the day I need to because all of Three's online top up methods are failing! Absolutely incredible!!!

Will go to airplane mode or restrict all data until I go to a shop - Three aren't getting a cent for "out of bundle" data.

Beggars belief as an experience, though. And v far from good customer service.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Wow - all online methods of top up... failing again!

Leader

I can CONFIRM that @Frequency17 IS CORRECT

Here we Go again

DAY 1

Highlighted

Leader

I will monitor this service twice daily over a period of months and try to establiash if there is a pattern of failure with this service. if for instance it goes down on a certain day/time and should it relate to large end of credit for prepay customers then it will become clear that something is afoot.

I will post the days it is likely to be down and people can see then if it relates to them and their top up.

Explorer
I was thinking the same exact thing - failing to entrap those about to go into credit gobbling on data. Didn't happen to me as all turned off until topped up.

Only get fooled once etc.

It is very unreliable and I couldn't believe three separate methods (My3, Online single top up and the third-party 'friend' method all were down on the very day I needed it.

Come on, three, you're supposed to be the second-biggest player here!!!
Posted From Apple iPhone
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
User Kudos Count
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??