Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Showbox

The last month I have been unable to connect to any material on showbox while using mobile data yet when connected to wifi it works perfectly, In the time since I have Web chatted to3 guys who said it was the adult filter and that they would lift it from my profile but nothing has changed. Can you advise if this is an issue with the adult filter or are three just blocking it outright?
Posted From Sony D6603

Re: Showbox

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Could you PM  your full name number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you?

Pathfinder
I am having the dame issue with showbox. Can it be fixed?
Thanks
Siobhan
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F

Showbox

Pathfinder
Hi
Anyone else having issues with playing Showbox? It works fine on WiFi.
Thanks.

Leader
@Siobhan When I had an Android phone, Showbox never liked it when I used Data. It would only work half the time. I don't know how to fix it, maybe re-download it and/or clear the cache?
Posted From Nokia Lumia 930

Pathfinder
Hi @TetraxSonic I have all that done, its so annoying. But i kept googling and the app Moviebox, (which is showbox but a different name) is working perfect.
Thanks for the help all the same Smiley Happy

3 Staff

Hi Siobhan, I can see that you're also on another thread so I'll stick with the other one to avoid any confusion. Karen 

Pathfinder
Hi. I got it sorted via Twitter. Thanks tho Smiley Happy

I got no solution to it, can you tell me how you fixed it siobhan?
Posted From Sony D6603

3 Moderator

Hey Siobhan 👋 Could you PM your full name, number, address and date of birth and I'll have a look at your account to make sure everything's set up 👍