Showbox

The last month I have been unable to connect to any material on showbox while using mobile data yet when connected to wifi it works perfectly, In the time since I have Web chatted to3 guys who said it was the adult filter and that they would lift it from my profile but nothing has changed. Can you advise if this is an issue with the adult filter or are three just blocking it outright?
Posted From Sony D6603

Re: Showbox

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Could you PM  your full name number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you?

Explorer
I am having the dame issue with showbox. Can it be fixed?
Thanks
Siobhan
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F

Showbox

Explorer
Hi
Anyone else having issues with playing Showbox? It works fine on WiFi.
Thanks.

Leader
@Siobhan When I had an Android phone, Showbox never liked it when I used Data. It would only work half the time. I don't know how to fix it, maybe re-download it and/or clear the cache?
Posted From Nokia Lumia 930

Explorer
Hi @TetraxSonic I have all that done, its so annoying. But i kept googling and the app Moviebox, (which is showbox but a different name) is working perfect.
Thanks for the help all the same Smiley Happy

3 Staff

Hi Siobhan, I can see that you're also on another thread so I'll stick with the other one to avoid any confusion. Karen 

Explorer
Hi. I got it sorted via Twitter. Thanks tho Smiley Happy

I got no solution to it, can you tell me how you fixed it siobhan?
Posted From Sony D6603

3 Moderator

Hey Siobhan 👋 Could you PM your full name, number, address and date of birth and I'll have a look at your account to make sure everything's set up 👍

3 Moderator

Hi Shanek, did you get in contact with Showbox about this? 

Explorer
I didn't really get it fixed. I got cinemabox instead. Its only ok tho.

Scout
I have been having the same issue with the 3 mifi broadband. I try to use showbox and the watch now feature is not available and also cinemabox is not available either.

There is obviously an irish ISP block on those streaming sites. Anyway after 2 days of getting nowhere with "technical" support and removing adult filters, I took matters into my own hands.

1. Make sure you are connected to the 3 mifi

2. From any device use any web browser to open the Mifi dashboard by pasting this into the browser

2. Enter the password witch is defaulted to
Admin

3. Go to settings

4. WLAN settings

5. Advanced WLAN settings.

6. Now where the option for country region adoption is , it should be set to enable. Change this to disable.

7. Next on the option for Country/Region this should be automatically set to Ireland. Scroll down the list and change this to United Kingdom.

8. Click on Apply.

9. Restart showbox or cinemabox etc and enjoy all the movies and shows you like.
Posted From Samsung SM-G389F

Leader
Three blocked Showbiz from working on data now. I can't get it to work at all. Ugh.....it's bs, it's a great app and Three is not allowing it.... 😖😠
Posted From HTC M8

Leader
Meant to say Showbox
Posted From HTC M8
Highlighted

Scout

Terrarium TV has been done in the true spirit of home entertainment. download it here: https://terrariumtv.xyz/ You get a massive load of content to watch for free. You get quality (Full HD) content and faster streaming.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
User Kudos Count
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter