Re: Fantasy Football 2015/16

Anonymous
I'm into top 10 in the league with 70 points this week. 2 solid weeks for me now.
Posted From Android 5.1

3 Staff

70 points this gameweek is a pretty good score. I took out Ozil for the craic! Turns out it's not that funny.

3 Community Manager

Gameweek 25 update

Gameweek25 League Table.JPG

Some epic high scores on our leaderboard! Well done to @eoinduignan for breaking the top 10!

Top scoring team for gameweek 25 was the man sitting comfortably on the top of the leaderboard, Brian Courtney, with 91 points! He's well on his way to winning two free tickets to any home Irish match Smiley Happy 

More spotprizes to come soon though folks, make sure to invite your friends and family to the league, and post your teamname here!

See you next week Smiley Happy
Sheena

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Gameweek 26 update

Gameweek26 League Table.JPG

No football this weekend (booo!) but here's the roundup from gameweek 26. 

Just 40 points between the top 2 players, not much time left now but this could go to the wire!

Top scoring team this week was 'Game of Throw Ins' by Kevin Mc Daid with 72 points, and an awesome teamname Smiley Happy 

More spotprizes to come soon though folks, make sure to invite your friends and family to the league, and post your teamname here to be in to win!

Have a good one!
Sheena

3 Community Manager

Gameweek 29 update

Gameweek29 League Table.JPG

Some high scores last week, with Jamie Condon's Loftus-Cheeky Nandos shooting up to 2nd place!

Kirkcaldy are still well in the lead, but with so many teams not playing next week could this be the week that closes the gap?

Top scoring team was Leo Nash's Moneyball team with 92 points, closely followed by @Calvin with 91 points! 

Remember folks, the following teams are not playing in week 30 so get those transfers in!

• West Ham
  • Manchester United
  • Liverpool
  • Chelsea
  • Everton
  • Watford
  • Crystal Palace
  • Sunderland

Have a good one!
Sheena

Anonymous
I never mentiones My team name since I joined, so wanted to do this now. My team is called Dream Team :-) Good Luck everyone
Posted From Apple iPhone

Anonymous

Hi, this is Jamie of Loftus-Cheeky Nandos. Amongst all my regrets in life, that team name is right up there.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Boom. 94 this week for me. Kane captain got 32. Just what I needed. Should move me up a few places in the table.
Posted From Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

3 Staff

The double game weeks have been rescheduled. Should make it very interesting now with all those trick cards to be used.

Anonymous
Triple captain still left to use for me. Using it in game week 34 with 10 teams playing twice
Posted From Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

3 Community Manager

Gameweek 31

Gameweek31 League Table.JPG

Congrats to @jamie_, at the top spot and one week closer to winning 2 tickets to an Irish home match of his choice!

I have to say, this season has been crazy, but I'm rooting for Leicester, I'd actually be gutted if Spurs steal it from them at this stage!

94 points from @eoinduignan this week, and that makes him the top team! 

I've slipped down to 40th place, really need to up my game so I'm going for the ole bench boost for gameweek 32 👊

See you in two weeks!

Sheena

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Gameweek 32

Gameweek32 League Table.JPG

Still at the top spot, @jamie_ is 11 points clear with just a few weeks to go!

I played my Bench Boost this week, which was completely useless to me. I'm in 41st place currently *facepalm* I think I'd better stick to my day job!

Top team this week was Fran Brannigan's "Struggle Is Real" with a whopping 91 points! 

See you next week!

Sheena

3 Community Manager

Gameweek 33

Gameweek33 League Table.JPG

Hanging onto the top spot by just 2 points, it's @jamie_! Brian Courtney is catching up though with a massive 90 points this week.

Top team was Gillian Burke's with 95 points, and my own Three Ireland team was clearly one of the worst with just 53 points! Smiley Embarassed

Getting close to the end, and I think I might actually cry if Leicester go down at this stage. Any predictions for the last few games?

Till next week!

Sheena

3 Community Manager

Gameweek 34

Gameweek34 League Table.JPG

He's cleared a bit of space now, @jamie_ is 38 points ahead of Dirtbirds by Rick McManus! 

With so many teams having two games this week, there was a lot of movement on the leaderboard. The top score was 171 points from Moneyball by Leo Nash!

Did anyone else make the horrible mistake of making Lukaku their captain? And also used the Triple Captain boost? So got a total of 6 points from him? Okay, just me then.... Smiley Mad

Have a great weekend! Smiley Happy

Sheena

3 Community Manager

Gameweek 35

Gameweek35 League Table.JPG

Pat Healy's team The Sprinklers has passed out Ricky McManus's Dirtbirds to take 2nd place, but Jamie Condon is still ticking away in the top spot 41 points clear!

The one and only Ross Cassidy with The Ninja Skrtels was the top team this week with 67 points. I still get a chuckle out of that teamname @rcassidy!

You know, any other season I'd be happy for Spurs doing so well, but if they steal this title from Leicester I'll be gutted! 

See you all next week Smiley Happy

Sheena

3 Community Manager

Well Leicester have done it! Fair play to them, although I do feel back for Spurs! 

Now the battle for Champions Leagues spots, any predictions?

Anonymous
Ruh-roh, this is suddenly a lot closer than it was last week <_<
Who are you transferring in and captaining Pat, out of purely innocent curiosity? I'm thinking Cattermole in for Sanchez myself, he's been banging them in in training this week apparently
Posted From HTC M9

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Drama at Old Trafford yesterday, which means the Man Utd Bournemouth match has been postponed until tomorrow evening.

29 points clear as it stands though, I think @jamie_ could have it!

3 Community Manager

Well that's it folks, the English Premier League has finished up for another season! Congrats to Leicester, well deserved winners in my eyes.

And a huge congrats to Jamie Condon - @jamie_ - , winner of our Fantasy Football League! He gets himself 2 tickets to any Irish home match this year Smiley Happy

Thanks everyone for playing!

Anonymous
Woo! Nervy last week there, so close in the end - if that last kick Smalling O.G. have been the difference I'd have been distraught.
Thanks a million Smiley Very Happy
Posted From HTC M9
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
User Kudos Count
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter