Accepted Solution

Phishing Text Scam

[ Edited ]
Scout

Not sure if this is the correct board..  but I just got a text from this number 0851160419 telling me I've been given a 100eur gift card and to receive it at this address giftcards.myweb [ breaking the URL] community.org/index where the page looks like the my three login page but obviously it's fake. Wanted to let the community know not to follow the link and let three know that it's going around too Smiley Happy 

*EDIT: breaking the URL, in case anyone is tempted to click it Smiley Happy - Sheena*

Posted From OnePlus A3003

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Phishing Text Scam

Solution
Accepted by topic author Louise_S
‎04-09-2017 05:20 PM
3 Moderator

Hi Louise_S 👋 Thanks for bring this to our attention. We've been starting to see these type of messages going around lately. I'll send this on to the relevant team for you. We'd recommend blocking this number and deleting this message to be safe. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Solution
Accepted by topic author Louise_S
‎04-09-2017 05:20 PM
3 Moderator

Hi Louise_S 👋 Thanks for bring this to our attention. We've been starting to see these type of messages going around lately. I'll send this on to the relevant team for you. We'd recommend blocking this number and deleting this message to be safe. 

Scout
Hi. I got a call earlier and thought it was Sky about the tv. I rang back but hung up the minute seychelles came up on my phone. However this was connected momentarily and I'm worried it's a scam and I'm now being charged loads. I've blocked the number but how do I ensure I'm disconnected
Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN

3 Moderator

Hi @Louise75, I got back to your PM.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter