Accepted Solution

Mods online message

Legend
Just thinking, might be good to add a message, that mods are online or offline.
Might be good way to manage response time expectations

Posted From Android 2.0

Chosen Solution

Re: Mods online message

[ Edited ]
Solution
Accepted by topic author billbond4
‎25-09-2017 03:15 PM
3 Community Manager

Okay folks, if you come back after 8pm you'll see a small change rolled out Smiley Happy

Also @billbond4 you mentioned that you're getting PMs from people, so I added a line to the private messages page to let people know that they should only send info to Mods, hopefully that will stop those as well.

Thanks as always for the feedback!

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

I like the thought behind it @billbond4, and it's something that we have thought about doing in the past.

However the community is open to everyone 24/7, and while the Mods are not online to help after 8pm, we wouldn't want someone to think that they can't ask for help overnight, as other members may be able to help them.

Have you seen many members comment on not getting a response after hours? If it happens a lot, we could look at maybe a notification that shows up after 8pm to let people know when we're back online, but again I wouldn't want people to feel like their posts are unwelcome outside of our working hours.

Legend

Yeah I see where you coming from alright.

Just seems to be loads of Adult filter requests coming in at the moment ( I even get PMs to disable them), thought just having a message would be a good way so people dont expect it resolved immediately

Maybe if you monitored the requests in the My Account section that came in after 8, as they are probably the ones where ye can only answer

Legend

BTW good idea to add the Adult Filter as a Main button

[ Edited ]
3 Staff

I definitely understand where you're coming from with this @billbond4 and always appreciate any and all feedback you offer us as it's always top notch! I've passed on your feedback to the team here to take on board. 

Also appreciate your nice words on the Main Button idea- our @Three_Sheena is always on the ball here Smiley Happy 

Edited name format for Three_Sheena

3 Community Manager

billbond4 wrote:

Maybe if you monitored the requests in the My Account section that came in after 8, as they are probably the ones where ye can only answer

That gave me an idea Smiley Happy Working on something...

Lookout
Good idea, I've seen this on other forums👍
Posted From Apple iPhone

[ Edited ]
Solution
Accepted by topic author billbond4
‎25-09-2017 03:15 PM
3 Community Manager

Okay folks, if you come back after 8pm you'll see a small change rolled out Smiley Happy

Also @billbond4 you mentioned that you're getting PMs from people, so I added a line to the private messages page to let people know that they should only send info to Mods, hopefully that will stop those as well.

Thanks as always for the feedback!

Legend

Coolio, will keep an eye out for the changes

Legend
Looks good on the mobile view

Posted From Android 2.0
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for