Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Community Update - Your Thoughts?

3 Community Manager

Hi everyone!

You may notice today that we've got a shiny new look and feel here on 3Community. 

As always your feedback is super important, so post here if you have any thoughts or suggestions on how we can improve.

Thanks!

Sheena

3Community Manager

Highlighted

Re: Community Update - Your Thoughts?

Legend

*) when you click links on the top bar, the page you get brought to i.e

http://forum.three.ie/t5/Phones/ct-p/Phones is a bit jumbled up , think it would be better to have a more linear result.

*) maybe add a light background to the section Headers i.e. 

MY ACCOUNT

(2 ITEMS)

--> it would separate them out a bit more

*) add a bit of snow/christmas to the top banner

3 Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestions @billbond4!

• I'll add a bit of colour on the front page to those board headers so they'll stand out a bit more.
  • I would love to add a little snow Smiley Happy Watch this space, I'll see what I can do!

The links at the top to Phones, My Account etc, they do look a little jumbled but you can see the latest posts on the right-hand side for a more linear view.

One thing that's cool on those pages is that as more posts come in, they float their sections to the top as 'active areas'. Like in The Hub right now here - http://forum.three.ie/t5/The-Hub/ct-p/Community

So the idea being that the more active a section is, the closer it gets to the top of the page. It should hopefully help people to find the right area to post their question in.

Legend

The sneachta looks nice

3 Community Manager

Thank you kindly Smiley Happy It broke the search bar though so I'll look at that now!

Legend

Ah the snow is a curse when it finds a way in

Legend
Mobile version looks very good

Posted From Android 2.0

3 Community Manager

billbond4 wrote:
Mobile version looks very good

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

Legend

any chance of snow over on the mobile site?

3 Community Manager

billbond4 wrote:

any chance of snow over on the mobile site?

I wish I could, but I don't have the code ready to deploy that, and it would take time to adapt it for mobile. If I get some time later in the month I'll give it a go though Smiley Happy