Accepted Solution

3 Plus down ?

Legend

Tried to get a discount code for Eleverys but the app and the website for 3 plus arent working

Chosen Solution

Re: 3 Plus down ?

Solution
Accepted by topic author billbond4
‎12-07-2017 09:48 AM
Legend

Came back yesterday afternoon :-)

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hey @billbond4 👋 We're currently looking this, I'll pop back to you as soon as I've an update on this. Apologies for any inconvenience. Mairéad

3 Moderator

Hi @Billbond4 3Plus is currently down due to maintenance works. The app and web version will be available again asap. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Scout

Any ETA on when it will be back. 

Looking to get the Killers presale code this evening as they go on sale tomorrow.

Leader
The one time I needed to use 3Plus, it's down....Typical...
Posted From HTC M8

Legend
Yip my friend was just after spending 100e in elverys but no code

Posted From Android 2.0

Any idea when it's going to be back up?  I haven't even gotten a text to say that the killers presale tickets are available.  

Legend

Im guessing it will be this afternoon as it went down for "Maintenance" yesterday afternoon.

Solution
Accepted by topic author billbond4
‎12-07-2017 09:48 AM
Legend

Came back yesterday afternoon :-)

Navigator

Is this working yet? I still can't register to use it! Tried my Phone and Laptop. Last month even the web chat person couldn't even do it. I'm still waiting.

Leader
@IREWolfman It's working for me , so yeah it's back up
Posted From HTC M8

Navigator

Tried again still wont let me register!

Leader
PM the mods, they'll sort you out 👍
Posted From HTC M8

3 Moderator

Hi @IREWolfman, can you PM your details and I'll check this out for you?

Navigator

So i've been in touch with everybody, my wife has the same phone and her app registered. But I still can't get mine too. On top off that I love how 3 treat customers. My last bill i paid early so that the bill was paid! I pay 2 bills at 60 min. each. So 120! I paid and the app and website both said paid! I get paid start of the month. But bill is end of the month. Funny thing is I got the phone start of the month for the reason to pay at the start.

Any way I was fined by my bank twice because 3 tried to take the money out again and charge me extra for paying early. But I didn't have the money. Then this months bill comes and i get charged extra again for both bills not being paid! But they were paid! Just not 4 times! I think this is a odd policy, no other company does this. They actually like being paid early!

Anyway, i'm stuck into a 2 year contract now. And it looks like it will be a long two years. Now I remember why i left 3 all those years ago! It's a pity its not O2!

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hey @IREWolfman, PM us your details and I'll follow up on this for you. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter