topped up wrong number

Lookout
Hi can someone advise me please, I topped up through online banking and I out one digit wrong in my number and it topped up the wrong account. Can anyone tell me how to fix this and get my money back or get my credit transfered back to my number. Thanks in advance
Posted From Mozilla Firefox for Android

Re: topped up wrong number

Lookout
Anyone
Posted From Mozilla Firefox for Android

3 Moderator

Hi nickm1 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Can you also send me the number you've entered incorrectly? Has this money left your account or is it still pending? 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi there
I've just topped up a wrong number too... Could you please help me :-)

EDIT: removed personal info from public view

The money has already left my account.

Thank so much in advance!

Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi feiby, you posted your details publicly so I've removed them for you. Can you send me a PM with your details, please? 

Lookout
Hi Brogan,
Thank you for removing my details.
However, I'm not getting to send you a PM, it asks me an email confirmation but It doesn't send me anything :-(

I've received a mail with a number referring to Prepay account... Is it anything that I can use the €20 to topup my phone number afterwards?

Thank you!
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

There's an option under your original post to message- you'll be able to send me a private message there 👍

Lookout
Sorry, you must first verify your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered.

This is the message when I try to send a PM...
But I've never received a verification link.
I tried to get it but I couldn't find where I need to ask to receive it... :-(
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

I've just made some changes there, can you log out and then try again.

Scout
I was connected to someone's hotspot, who is also on three, i topped up, what I thought was my number, but it ended up being their number. Why did it automatically log me on to their three account on the three website?
Posted From Samsung SM-G925F

3 Moderator

Hi Kalifa 👋 Were you using your their device or your own? Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account and check this out for you? 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter