Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

three community separate from my 3

Explorer

is your three community account separate from your my three account registration or what, this would explain everything ...

Chosen Solution

Re: three community separate from my 3

3 Staff

We don't support tethering or using your phone as a hotspot. You'll need to go back into the store you purchased it from to discuss this further. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @tokin your My3 account and community account would be separate. You can register for My3  here

Explorer

i have registered there but can't log in, password wrong or login wrong every time, ridiculous. i'll try again, and why is my data usage saying 10Gb used but tethering/hotsport says 24Gb used, i didn't use 24GB...

3 Staff

What browser are you using there @tokin? Can you clear the cache and cookies on it and reset the modem?

Explorer

thanks, finally logged into my3, however still curious as too why my data usage showing 10gb used but tethering and hotspot showing over double that amount, why is this? why's it separate? just don't wanna go over fair usage but i am on unlimited plan?   is portable hotspot costing 2.5 times the data of tethering or what?

Explorer

got in now m8, using phone to tether. cheers

3 Staff

We don't support tethering here at Three and you might be liable for extra charges. Just to make you aware. 

Explorer

before i purchased phone i asked guy behind counter will this work for tethering phone as modem and he said oh yes, most people just use for that nowadays and sold me the phone and sim, now you sayinng you don't support? why's that, what charges, i'm prepay...

3 Staff

We don't support tethering or using your phone as a hotspot. You'll need to go back into the store you purchased it from to discuss this further. 

Lookout
Completely off the point but does anyone know how you redelete your voice mails it's very important
Posted From Samsung SM-G928F