Accepted Solution

cancellation prepay add-ons

[ Edited ]
Scout

hi! I didn't know about 500MB internet add-ons are expiring in 1 month. I bought the internet add-ons three times (1500MB), but it has become useless. Because I bought these as soon as I top-up, so these are finishing at the same time when my Free internet allowance expire in. So I'd like to cancel my decision, can I? T T

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: cancellation prepay add-ons

Solution
Accepted by topic author jeong
‎28-03-2017 01:43 PM
3 Staff

Once the add on is purchased you wouldn't be able to cancel it as it would have been applied to your account. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi jeong, once an add on has been activated, it can't be cancelled. Once you top up by €20, the plan will expire after 30 days. You get All You Can Eat Data, Three to Three calls, unlimited texts and unlimited weekend calls. The add ons also expire after 30 days of purchasing them. I'd recommend purchasing the add on one at a time. 

Scout

thank you for your comments. if i knew that the add ons also expire after 30 days of purchasing them, i wouldn't buy that. but your websites were showing error for buying add ons. and when i bought add ons by call 1577, i've never heard of notification about policy that expring after 30 days...

anyway, even add ons in queue can't be cancelled (one seems activated and the other two seems non-activated), can it? 

Highlighted

Solution
Accepted by topic author jeong
‎28-03-2017 01:43 PM
3 Staff

Once the add on is purchased you wouldn't be able to cancel it as it would have been applied to your account. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter