Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Wifi Router used for data only, more problems.

Scout

I have gone in to Three stores in Athlone and Sligo FOUR times to discuss this and I get a different answer every time.  I have a WiFi router with a Three SIM. Twice before and now apparently three times I get cut off.  The account shows 60 Euro credit since I have been topping off with 20 Euro every 28 days.  (just two days ago) Last time My balance was swept when I had 40 Euro credit.  It appears I have been cut off again since I cannot access my DVR remotely.  I need somebody that really knows what is needed to tell me how to prevent this from happening.  Right now I am 4500 miles away and have no way to get back on line since I cannot access the Router or DVR.   1.  How do I get back on line and    2 how do we keep this from happening again?

Re: Wifi Router used for data only, more problems.

3 Moderator

Hi djs653 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, broadband number, address and date of birth so I can access your account please?

[ Edited ]
Scout

Great. Thank you for looking into this.
Donald 

The thing that makes this so frustrating is that I have physically
gone into the Three Stores to make sure the cameras do not go off line
and now it has happened.
Thanks
don

Edited

Highlighted

3 Moderator

You posted you details publicly Donald so I've edited them out. Can you PM us here please http://bit.ly/2A22LvH