Re: Topped up wrong number

Hi Vikki, I've edited your post as your numbers were showing publicly,  if you'd like to pop us a PM with your details, I'll take a look into this for you Smiley Happy 

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.
Scout

Hi Julie, I'm not quite sure how to send a PM... Can you PM & I reply from there? I clicked on your banner to PM you but comes up with an error.

[ Edited ]

Scout

[ Edited ]

hi i topped up an old number and my head is wrecked, can you please help me as live chat are useless,  i topped up **bleep** by mistake and i ment to top up **bleep** thanks in advance, John

EDIT: removed personal info

Staff

Hi @jmcxer can you pop me a PM with your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check it out. 

Scout

Hi Guys,
HELP!!!! I'm going on holidays and I topped up my phone with 20€ this morning but put in a wrong digit. any chance I can get this on my number as it has come out of my bank? I'm sure I remember the wrong digit I sent it to.

Please please please help!

Thanks

Ashling.

Community Manager

Eeek, not to worry @ashlingcahill, we got you! Drop me a PM with your details and the number that you topped up in error and we'll check it out Smiley Happy

Scout

Hi three, I've topped up the wrong number by one digit too. I've since topped up my correct number. Could I get a refund fo my mistake? Thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone

Hi @mcdermottaileen, PM me on your details for this and I'll check it out for you. I just need your mobile number, the other number, your full name, address and DOB.

Scout

Hi 

I also topped with by one digit mistake. The number topped up does not exist. Can I get a refund please. I will PM you the details.Thank you.

Kind regards

Ashleigh

Community Manager

Hi @ashleigh, I see you've been chatting to Fiona and Bob by private message and that's all sorted for you Smiley Happy
Scout

[ Edited ]

Hello, I have incorrectly specified last digit of my number while trying to top up by 20eur. Could you redirect it somehow to my three number or cancel it. Thank you, Regards.

Hi sare, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please plus the number you topped up in error? I'll check this out. 

Highlighted
Lookout

Posted From Android 6.0