Top up failed on website, but I was still charged.

Scout

Hi,

Today I tried to top up through the website, and by the end of the process I've got a message saying that it failed. Then I checked my bank account and there it says I was charged, even though the top up wasn't made.

Any idea of what could have happened?

Thanks.

Re: Top up failed on website, but I was still charged.

3 Moderator

Hey akaMotcha 👋 Can you send a private message with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth please? Mairéad

Scout

I think you should wait a bit & then contact to the proper authority. Check your phone credit once again.

Scout
The same thing happened to me. I tried to top up 10 hours ago and the money was taken. Went on Twitter and was told to wait and see if it came after an hour. Then two hours later said that there was a tech on it and it would hopefully be solved soon. It's been 3 hours since and no change.
Posted From Huawei RIO-L01

Scout
I just got a reply that it should be credited within 24 hours and to get back in touch tomorrow evening if it hasn't
Posted From Huawei RIO-L01

Scout

I was told that they payment did not went through, and the money should be back into my account in 3-5 days. Lets wait and see.

Scout
The same thing happened to me but I try to top up 4 times and 80€ gone from my account
Posted From Huawei KIW-L21

3 Staff

@Moniczka this should be rectified in the next 24 hours. You can certainly come back to us here if it doesn't.

Scout
Well I didn't get my money back yet what now
Posted From Huawei KIW-L21
Highlighted

3 Staff

You will need to contact your bank. It usually takes 3-5 working days to be refunded back into your account if it's still pending.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter