The Great Rip Off

Navigator
The great rip off seems to astonish once more. Have been affected by this nonesense twice, have not received my money back the first time, appart from silly excuses after waiting two weeks. Never got my money back. So the great rip off from April will probably be no different. Three is getting richer from stealing their customers money, hurrraaay for them. Boohoo for the actual customers though. Feel sorry for everyone that has been affected by this, dont bother waiting and chatting on the phone or the chatlines on Three forum, they will just tell you that the matter has been sent to their other team members, and will keep putting you on hold. Good luck folks.
Posted From Sony E6653

Re: The Great Rip Off

3 Moderator

Hey RoseS123 👋 I'm very sorry to hear you've been affected by this, we're working to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Take a look here for updates 👉 https://goo.gl/oZOUFE Mairéad

Leader
Yeah last update 28th April ............... Patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted From Alcatel One Touch 6012X

Leader

And again today there is no update. Thank you for your patience !!!!!!!!!!!

Leader
Sent PM to two managers and absolutely no reply.

Helps to build the case :-)

Leader

Still awaiting a reply................................................Common Decency, you think would prevail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lookout

Posted From Apple iPhone

[ Edited ]
Lookout

I topped up by €20 on the 5th of May and it said I have used my credit on data services since the 27th of April and all of my credit is gone... I would appreciate if I could be refunded as I did not spend this.

Just an update: mine has been sorted, thank you and good luck guys!

Posted From Apple iPhone

mjm

Yup, had 80€ on my account, only been refunded 20€ of my last top-up. Been contacting them on Facebook, Twitter and livechat and nothing has been done apart from telling me to wait. Do we need to sue to go somewhere?

3 Moderator

Hi there, our tech team are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. If you would like to PM your details I can check this for you.  

Highlighted

Navigator
I have already rang in three times and contacted the online team and the exact same has been said to me. So if you can bring my money back then i will send my contact details, otherwise im not going to be waiting another two hours to hear the same excuses.
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter