Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reminder on day 28

Scout

Dear all,

I received three messages at 12 o'clock today notifying me I'd spent 15 euro, 20 euro and 6 euro credit on data over the last three days. I'm presuming this is a fundamental aspect of Three's business model, otherwise you would have fixed the problem long ago. I've no suggestions for improvement as I'm sure you have no intention of fixing this problem, I just wanted to voice my disappointment before changing networks.

Regards,

Joe

Re: Reminder on day 28

3 Moderator

Hey JBollard 👋 Just so you're aware, the texts you receive about the data usage are not sent in real time. The usage report is pulled directly from your usage and this is the report that we provide customers with to show the charges as it has every single charge over the 30 day period. Mairéad 👍

Scout
Hi Mairéad,

I'm not 100% sure this is the case as the charges only apply when the 'all you can eat' data has expired after 30 days (28 from Apr 3rd 2017). Is it not possible to set up a direct debit facility for every 28 days so customers can avoid charges when the data allowance expires after the 28 day period?

Thanks,
Mick
Posted From Motorola MotoG3

3 Moderator

Hey MDL 👋 You can set up a scheduled top up from your My3 account 👍 Mairéad

Scout
Hi Mairéad,

Thanks for the reply.

The problem with the current scheduled top up is that is occurs on the same day every month. This means that there may be a day or two that the all you can eat data does not apply and as a result the customer incurs massive costs as outlined by the OP.

This will only be exaggerated even further with the 28 day top up from 3rd April. It would be extremely helpful if the scheduled top up could be every 28 days rather than the same date in each month.

Thanks,
Mick
Posted From Motorola MotoG3

3 Staff

I definitely understand where you're coming from with this @MDL and appreciate your feedback on it. I've this feedback passed on to the top-up team here to take on board. At the moment, the best way to avoid this is to set up a reminder in your phone 30 days, and in time 28, from when you top up. Let me know if you need anything else.

Leader

Thats if you can logon to My3

Scout

They were doing the same to me

JBollard wrote:

Dear all,

I received three messages at 12 o'clock today notifying me I'd spent 15 euro, 20 euro and 6 euro credit on data over the last three days. I'm presuming this is a fundamental aspect of Three's business model, otherwise you would have fixed the problem long ago. I've no suggestions for improvement as I'm sure you have no intention of fixing this problem, I just wanted to voice my disappointment before changing networks.

Regards,

Joe

, and when I tried to access my old bills they said they had no record of me being a customer. spent 3 hours being transferred between different customer service agents in India, and at the end of the three hours after discussing all of my details with them, got absolutely nowhere. No help, no clue between the lot of them.

3 Staff

Hi Gar, if you're trying to access copies of old bills I can help you out here if you want to PM your details. I can assure you we've also passed on your feedback for review by the relevant team. 

Leader

Hi @Gar1234

Lets do the MATHS For Three

Prepay customers now have to top up 13 times instead of 12 500,000 customers x €20 = €10,000000

Say you miss topping up by 1 day and use €10 credit

500,000 x €10 = €5000000

Miss one day top every month 500,000 x €10 x 13 (times to top up) = €65,000,000

See how the figures mount up ???????????????????