Re: Prepay Text Message - 25/04/2017

I got nothing back either. went to the shop and that was a complete waste of my time said they could do nothing and id  need to contact support so they could check into the issue. I got a pm this morning asking was the credit back in my account as refunds have been issued. I was not issued a cent back. this is going on easy too long now. sort the issue out three 

Leader
I believe compensation is in order from Three over this and immediately. This situation is beyond a joke. If the shoe was on the other foot Three would be knocking on peoples doors as we have seen some people complain about before. One person had to go to com reg to stop debt collectors calling .......... Over €19.
Posted From Alcatel One Touch 6012X

I agree we should be compensated but we all know that won't happen. The fact that they won't post here on a public forum worries me slightly. whats the big secret has Mr Three done a runner with our money  

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hi guys what's the story with this now?

Three says they have refunded me my credit but i know i have more than 50+ euros on my account on April 24. Then comes April 25 when it went to 0 and on April 26 they only refunded me 20euro? What happened to my remaining balance im still on free calls,text and internet during that time?

Edit:

Got mine sorted. Reps from boards helped me out. Special thanks to Joolz! You the real MVP!

Highlighted

Just an update, credit was refunded to my account in full today better late then never I guess, anyone who didn't get their refund should pm the mods for a timeframe.

I forgot to up my credit on time by 20 euros by a day or 2 had 39 euro yesterday only rang my mother today for a few minutes today Tried to ring my mother later and apparently I had no credit I should of at least have had 37 Euro.
Posted From Apple iPhone

[ Edited ]

Even tho you might have only made a short call your internet would still be active on your phone, updating apps and push notifications for email etc this would be enough to deplete your credit balance when out of bundle I'm afraid. internet charges are excessive out of bundle  EUR 1.01/MB 

Lookout
I topped up by €20 on the 5th of May and it said I have used my credit on data services since the 27th of April and all of my credit is gone... I would appreciate if I could be refunded as I did not spend this
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout
The exact same thing happened to me and I topped up on 5/5/17.
Posted From Apple iPhone

O_o

Soo..2 weeks later and still no resolution for this. I'm about out of patience with this, especially as my service needs to be renewed next week. 

Posted From Android 2.0

O_o

Hello, again. finally have an update on this: got my credit refunded to me today. a full month later...yay.

this is a result of lodging an official complaint on the three website last week - which in hindsight *is* the first thing I should have done after receiving that text message. shows where that gets you Smiley LOL

so yeah...still not thrilled that this happened in the first place, but satisfied that the credit is back where it should be. and the moral of the story is: yay complaints procedures! ;op

3 Staff

Really glad you got sorted for this! Hope you have a great day Smiley Happy 

Navigator
I still did not get sorted for a month now, and rang in many times! What is going on?! I received even my data sheet where it shows that credit was taken off but does not show from where ?!

3 Moderator

Can you PM me your account info please & the amount debited for your balance and I'll sort this out. 

Navigator
Send me an email which i can send the infornation to.

3 Moderator

Navigator
This means the message will just be forwarded to a random customer care person and again all they will tell me is to be patient. Its a waste of time.

I got the same problem, I topped up €20 on sunday (21/may) I mostly use wifi,and I didn't made any call or text,and today Friday (26may) I receive a message from 3 saying that I have €0.01 in my account,fix this please,is a complete scam,and I'm very angry,the only day when I use 3 Internet was on Sunday and Monday for a total of 5 hours max. Wtf is going on,and is not the first time. I most say but,the first time it happened was 4 months ago and I went to Northen ireland. Contact me please. Asap.
Posted From Samsung SM-G920I

3 Moderator

Can you PM me your account details please? 

I'll check this out for you. 

[ Edited ]

*********, is my phone number.i don't know what else do you need thanks.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter