Guide

Re: Prepay Text Message - 25/04/2017

yeah you are prob right Steve I have proof from the usage report that the credit was just whipped from my balance I one go so aside from them being slow to refund they should compensate alot of people including myself could not make calls or send texts but I'm sure that will not happen 

Pathfinder

You are absolutely right. You also deserve some form of compensation. Don't underestimate ComReg. They have statutory powers to impose sanctions on failing providers like Three, including compensation. It sounds like you (and others) have a solid case. It's easy to file a formal complaint online both with the provider and with ComReg. I am considering doing it myself in relation to another issue where they are failing to pull their finger out and solve a problem. The point at which you know they are doing sweet FA is when they tell you they are 'working hard' to resolve the problem ...
Posted From Android 6.0
Navigator

it's been a week now but i was only refunded by my last top up? what happened to my unused credits before the top up?

Pathfinder

Keep at them, don't let them fob you off. It's your money you're talking about, not theirs. If you were a week overdue paying Three they would be crawling all over you by now. Good luck!
Posted From Android 6.0
Guide

+1 on this  I have the exact same problem. Come on three why is there no response over this issue? When do we get or credit back ??? 

Pathfinder

The Great Prepay Ripoff continues ... The level of Three's incompetence and non communication is incredible. Surely they must know what they done with your money?
Posted From Android 6.0
Leader

Ahhh Give them a chance its only DAY 5 since this happened..........................................The Tech Team are "looking into it"

Does that make you feel all warm inside ?????????????????????????????????????????

Leader

WHAT IS THE UPDATE ON THIS ????????????????????

IT IS NOW THE 2nd OF MAY and NO UPDATE

Pathfinder

I don't think the tech team exists ... NOBODY could possibly be that slow and incompetent. Or perhaps they have no time for the Great Prepay Ripoff because they are still trying to solve the Big Buy Add-on Shambles ...
Posted From Android 6.0
Leader

I fer you are correct @SteveC

But IT IS a complicated issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigator

3rd time  contacting them about the issue but it's still the same. No changes. On 3 different chats "they're working to resolve the issue". When asked why my credit disappeared, they've no answer.

Pathfinder

True, on the Three scale of difficulty it must come close to putting a coin in a parking meter ... Complicated, reeeaal complicated .... But the absence of updates on the Great Prepay Ripoff ... What's the story there? Maybe somebody has made off with the moderator's credit!
Posted From Android 6.0
Pathfinder

Truly unbelievable. These people are a disgrace. Seven days into this ripoff and they still can't or won't tell anybody anything. They can't or won't even post an update. This will rightly cost them customers but even that doesn't appear to worry them. What a mess of a company.
Posted From Android 6.0
Lookout

[ Edited ]

I can't help but notice that this issue still hasn't been resolved. Just in case it's not completely clear, no-one is going to accept these charges and/or the loss of cash credits. 

Also, unless there's at least compelling evidence that this is in fact being sorted by the end of the week, not only will I consider a formal complaint, I will be looking for a new service provider. This situation is completely intolerable, and no kind of consumer should have to put up with it.

Guide

I have to say its really annoying they way the mods are completely ignoring this thread its not fair at all. Come on three we deserve some kind of response as to why we are being ignored........AS WELL AS OUR MONEY BACK 

Leader

Agreed! They are quick enough when it suits!!!!!! And not alone that but the signal has becomes desperate in the last few weeks. Can't get good broadband connection anywhere.

I wonder are three in trouble ............. I mean serious trouble ?????
Posted From Alcatel One Touch 6012X
Guide

Cant say I have had any issues with signal quality this year. i was spun some load of bull in the store when I went in last month to quiz them about the contract change and was told that the bundles were cut from 30 days to 28 days for our benefit I asked her to explain and she said that they cut it so it would be easer for the customer to keep track of their top ups she said that 28 days is exactly 4 weeks its easier to manage. I said if thats three trying to help the customer than they shouldn't have bothered 

Leader

ONE Week after the DEBACLE and still no update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Guide

I will try and call into the shop today and see if I can get answers to this face to face. it seems likely that the mods on here were told to ignore this whole thread and just hope it will all just blow over. I will post back with my findings I won't be letting this go  

Leader

10 days on and still no update