Pathfinder

Re: Phone will not top up

This is one of a growing list of Internet-related problems at Three. Their website is simply not fit for purpose (other than taking your hard-earned cash, they have no problem there). Do what I did: move to a normal mobile provider that cares about its customers and actually solves problems. The problem I had -  not being able to buy a data add-on - still hasn't been fixed almost a year after it was reported by myself and other people. 

Scout

Re: Prepay Text Message - 25/04/2017

I awoke to  bill of E805.11 this morning. Once the pain in my chest subsided(no joke), i found that Three had also cleaned my account of the 39 euros credit i had. Since then my account has been credited with E20. Where's my 19 Euros Three?

Navigator

Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN
Navigator

50 euro worth of credit gone, topped up yesterday on top of an existing 30€ credit. Didnt use internet until i was sure that i had the allowence. And within an hour all the credit was gone, and there was no allowence. Later on i received a message saying that i am over the data allowence limit by 400€ . Whats going on, can i get a refund of my money back? Or will i notify my bank to block 3 service fees???
Posted From Sony E6653
Scout

I received a text saying that I spent more than 600 euros in internet over my contract and it is on my thee page as well and my internet is not working... What is happening?
Posted From Android 2.0
Scout

Same thing happened to me yesterday I topped up by 20€ and now I have 31€ on my balance and plus system do not let me use internet data for some reason. Very disappointed 😔
Posted From Apple iPhone
Scout

Out of credit.

Hello, i topped up on the 20th of April by 20e to avail of the deal associated with this amount and i currently have no credit remaining. I was calling another three customer when i "ran out of credit". I understand there is an issue with billing and i hope it can be resolved soon. Thanks
Posted From Samsung SM-G903F
Scout

Thank you Rachel

I can confirm data roaming is also back!

I'm on 20€ all you can eat with 2gb roaming (I'm irish but am in Spain) all good now!

Perhaps an idea to put a message on your website for future issues or issue a txt broadcast to 3 customers (would cost nothing)

Tx
Posted From Sony C6903

Hi all,

We continue to work on correcting charges and fixing this issue.

Will be posting in Announcements page when we have more information and updates.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

Lookout

[ Edited ]

I would like to confirm if it's ok to use mobile data while this is going on, without incurring more charges...

Pathfinder

Yeh, right. You are working on it. Just like the buy add-on problem. Remember that? One year on and still no solution. Three.ie is a disgrace. Loads of bla-bla and PM requests but no action.
Posted From Android 6.0
Guide

This is a lot more serious. They are going fo fix this....
Posted From Nokia Lumia 930
Pathfinder

Sure they are ... Serious is relative. I needed to buy a data add-on
quickly for business purposes when no other communication option was
available. For me that was serious. Anyway, good luck if you have
confidence in these people. You appear to be in the minority. Have to go,
just saw a pig fly by ...
Explorer

Hi, i have been charged for internet services I have not used. When will this be credited back to my account?

Posted From Samsung SM-G531F
Guide

@SteveC There is no need to be an ass about it.
Posted From Nokia Lumia 930
Pathfinder

The pig is still flying .... I hope they "fix" it for you. Thank you and good night.
Posted From Android 6.0
Guide

Any updates on this ? 

Scout

when does this balance gets restored to the proper amount (as in 0)?

Data usage this month    

Internet   371.528 Mb€373.91
Total value €373.91
Guide

Any idea on the time frame for refunds Mods ? I was pm'd for my details but heard nothing back 

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Don't hold your breath. Three are not good at dealing with things quickly. If you don't obtatin satisfaction by early next week I would file a formal complaint with Three. By law they must then investigate your complaint and report back to you within a reasonable time in writing. If you are unhappy with the outcome, you then have the right to file a complaint with regulator CommReg about Three. It costs nothing but is very effective in getting providers like Three to get their act together. From my long experience in the telecoms business I can tell you that all mobile providers dread the thought of having the regulator look into their business practices.
Posted From Android 6.0
Top Liked Authors