Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Prepay Plan €20 Top-Up

Navigator

I topped up by 20 euro 26 october and I should have all you can eat data, unlimited text and unlimited calls to three network as well as keeping my 20 euro credit. However, right after the 28 days,i.e. on the 29th day, I've got no credit at all left. I then got two separate messages . saying that I spent EURO 15.08 and EURO 6.03 on internet services since 28/10/2017. I did not use any services outside the allowance and on the 20th of november, I checked by balance and it was still 20 euro. I went to my local three store and asked and the staff asked if I used 3G from the midnight of the 28th day. I switch 3G off when I go to bed and by the time I switch it back on the next morning, I had no credit and was unable to use it. Also, would it be even possible to use all of the 20 euro credit in one night?This also happened last month but I didn't pay attention to the dates until now. I would like to ask what is meant by keeping your credit if right after the 28th day your balance is 0? 

Re: Prepay Plan €20 Top-Up

Legend
Data is charged at 1e per mb, so you could use it up in a few seconds on a large webpage or just an automatic update of an app

Posted From Android 2.0

Legend
I would setup the auto topup to save you having to topup in the future

Posted From Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Hey @ngni 👋 Your plan is active for 28 days, if you don't top up after 28 days days you are then charged for all usage from your credit. You can keep track of your top ups by logging into your My3 account 👉 https://bit.ly/1b7UPYH You can also set up a scheduled top up to avoid spending your credit in future 👍 Mairéad

Navigator
But I didn't use any data after the 28 days so should I not still have cash credit???
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

If you have a smart phone and you don't have your mobile data switched off, you are still connecting to data. Your phone or apps may also have been updating.

Navigator
As I said before, I always have mobile data switched off before I sleep. What happened on the 29th day was that I had no credit, when I switch it back on the next morning.
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Can you PM your details please? I'll just need your number, address and date of birth.