Prepay
If you want to know what you can get on Three Prepay or have a query relating to top ups, then pop in and chat to the Community.

Prepay Plan €20 Top-Up

Lookout
Hi there.
I have been a Three customer for some years now. Today, at around 02:00am, before going to bed, I checked my balance and it was €109.31. Later on, at around 12:30 pm, I checked again: my balance was €89.30. I can't understand this, as I had the internet connexion off and didn't make any call or send any text. How do you explain that?
Posted From Huawei LYO-L01

Re: Prepay Plan €20 Top-Up

3 Moderator

Hey @Luther 👋 Is your account registered? I can request a usage report for you and it'll show you the breakdown of your credit spend? Mairéad 👍 

Lookout
Hi Mairead, I just don't know if my account is registered. How can I know?
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Guide

Hi, It may be that one of your Eur 20 queued credits has time expired becauce a chargable call wasn't made from it for six months.  See below for Three wording:

"If you make at least one chargeable call every six months, you will keep your top-up credit active and prevent it from expiring.  If you don't do this, your cash will expire after six months of non-use."

Leader
I agree with @cwn That would have to be the case, because it is exactly 20 Euro that went.
Posted From HTC M8

3 Moderator

If you go to the My Details section in your My3 account you'll see if the details are registered. If not you can register them and I can have the usage report generated. 

Lookout
Yes, I just saw that I'm registered. What now?
Posted From Huawei LYO-L01

3 Moderator

Pop me a PM with the name, address, date of birth, number & email please. I'll have the email sent. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter