Scout

Porting my billpay number onto my new prepay sim card

[ Edited ]

Hey there I want to keep my old billpay number and port it onto my new prepay sim card, the link on the website to do this wasnt working can you point me in the right direction please, thanks, Julie

*edit* shortened subject line - Sheena

Community Manager

Re: Porting my billpay number onto my new prepay sim card

Hi @Julies 👋 Could you send me a private message with your number, the new sim card number, your address and date of birth and I'll help you out here? Smiley Happy 
Scout

Re: Porting my old billpay number onto my new prepay sim

I cancelled my bill pay plan with you guys so i could change to prepay keeping my old number. Got a new sim card and rang up on the 06/04 and someone apparently swapped me over onto the new sim card and said it would take max 48 hours to change over. It is now the 11/04 and it STILL has not changed over. If anyone tries to ring my old number it says the number is no longer in use and if I ring anyone that 083 number off my new sim comes up. I have rang up 4 times between now and then and every time I'm told the same thing, that they will email the head tech team to sort the issue and on another occassion i was told i would be rang on Sunday to fill me in on the problem yet of course I heard nothing. I have missed important calls over the weekend from work due to this issue and I'm extremely unhappy with the service I'm getting to sort this. I feel like leaving this network. How can it take 5 days to change my number from bill pay to prepay whilst keeping my old number. 

Highlighted

Re: Porting my old billpay number onto my new prepay sim

@korn has your number been switched over to the new SIM now?

Top Liked Authors