Prepay
If you want to know what you can get on Three Prepay or have a query relating to top ups, then pop in and chat to the Community.
Accepted Solution

On Screen Expire Date Sms/Text Info [FEATURE REQUEST]

Navigator

Hi Three support, team, hope yer having a great day Smiley Wink, yer nearly there, 2 hrs to go before clockout.

Is there a number you can dial that will inform people what date they're Prepay plan expires? For example, you know when Three prepay customers can dial 1744 and Mrs Three tells you in her sexy telephone voice  HeartHeartHeart "Thanks. please check the screen on your mobile for your current cash balance". Would it possible to request, uh maybe either a modification to that text message that is shown onscreen to maybe include an expiry date OR give us a new 4 digit number to call like 1746, you know what I mean. Probably easier to just modify the 1744 on-screen message I'd say though.

Why, cause it just makes life a bit easier and quicker than going online to log on to MyThree account and also when dialling 1744 it almost nearly takes 1.5/2 minutes for Mrs Three to get to the expiry date at the end of that, which takes far too long just to get that piece of what is very significant and important information and sometimes I drift off and have to go through the whole process again, TIME IS PRECIOUS. I'm not saying Mrs Three isn't boring but she does go on a bit  e.g. "....you have 5000 minutes Three to Three minutes available; 4,.456MB of roaming data in the EU...." Smiley Frustrated

...and HEY!!! ALL YOU Three prepay customers out there, PLEASE LIKE & SHARE THIS POST or comment to get this time-saving informative feature implemented.

It would be very helpful for older and less tech savvy generation for example, I could set it up for older relatives with the older button phones as a SPEED DIAL, where a person can hold down the number 5 button on their older phone and it dials a 4 digit number and sends a person back a text with his credit/expiry date details.

PS - Dont be asking me how to setup speedials on yer push button phones. Smiley LOL

Chosen Solution

Re: On Screen Expire Date Sms/Text Info [FEATURE REQUEST]

Solution
Accepted by topic author WhatDaFec
‎14-10-2017 01:27 PM
3 Moderator

Hi WhatDaFec 👋 We're working on rolling out a service to provided this info to our customer. I'll pass on your feedback to the relevant team. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Solution
Accepted by topic author WhatDaFec
‎14-10-2017 01:27 PM
3 Moderator

Hi WhatDaFec 👋 We're working on rolling out a service to provided this info to our customer. I'll pass on your feedback to the relevant team. 

Navigator

@Three_Martinthat is good to hear but isn't just modifying the 1744 replied on-screen message the simplest option? Your opinion greatly appreciated Martin?

3 Moderator

You'd need to discuss this with our tech team. They would be able to give more of an insight into this then I can 👍

Highlighted

Navigator

@Three_MartinCool that's a great idea, do you know if any of those Tech Team members are on the Three Community forum. Get them to join the public discussion. If they're not lsited, then invite them here, no Smiley Wink

3 Moderator

Hi there, we'll certainly pass on your feedback here to the tech team. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter