Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Not receiving certain text messages

Hi Three_Stephen.

Did not work.  Only found out this morning that I am not receiving ANY texts.  (is sending ok).

Calls (in and out) are fine.  Data is fine. 

Please help.

3 Staff

@mcleixlip can you PM your number, address and DOB so our tech team can look into this please?

SOLUTION:  It's messenger.  Do not let it manage sms messages.  It only manages to stop them from being delivered.

Lookout

I have the same issue that started on the day I moved my number from previous provider to three. I can't receive automated messages from VHI and bank of Ireland. Pretty annoying. Hoe can I sort this out?

Posted From Amazon KFTT

3 Moderator

Hi @Donabate, I just got back to your PM about this.

Lookout

Hi Donabate

I'm unable to receive the short SMS verification code from my Spanish Bank Sabadell and they are blaming Three. I doubted if they were right but from reading here and elsewhere there appears to be widespread issues with mobile operators blocking SMS verification codes.

Incidentally can you let me have the name of your previous provider because I may have to change to another company if Three can't sort the problem.

Séamus

3 Moderator

Hi Seamus 👋 I'd like to take a look at that for you. Can you pop me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth so I can further investigate this for you? Ashlee 

Lookout
How do I PM you?

3 Moderator

You certainly can Seamus. There should be an option when sending the message to send it privately. 

Lookout
All I have is Reply - no pm