New to prepay

Leader
Hi mods
I got a prepay sim for my son to use in old phone, he mostly uses data.
What happens if we don't top up within the 30 (28) days? There was a message re data usage and a spend of €xx
Does this mean if I top up by €20 that the €xx is taken from that and he won't have ayce data or is it taken from original €20?
Thanks in advance
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: New to prepay

Legend

http://www.three.ie/eShop/phone-plans/prepay/

So he/you top up by 20e and he gets to use AYCE date and 20e credit is added tto his account.

You/he misses the topup deadline.

Any calls/texts/data used after the deadline will be taken out of his remaining credit and he gets per MB used.

Legend

Out of bundle rates i.e. charges that come into play after the 30/28 days missed topup

http://www.three.ie/pdf/current-priceguide.pdf#page=6

Leader
Ah ok! So remaining €20 is sucked up by rapidly data usage if 28 days is exceeded. And once all credit is gone so is convectively except for incoming calls and texts correct?
Once I top up again by €20 ayce data is restored?
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi Ruth, the 28 days isn't coming into affect until the next top up date after the 15th of May. For now, the plan will expire after 30 days. If you don't top up every 30 soon to be 28 days, the credit will be used up on internet, texts and calls. You can check out the rates here. Once the credit has been used up, you will only be able to accept incoming calls and texts. The plan will reactivate again once you top up by €20. 

Leader
Great thanks got it clear in my head now Smiley Happy
Re the top up if I top up at 12pm on a certain day is it exactly at 12pm 30 days later that top up ceases? Or is it less exact?
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

Legend

yeah looking at the charges, you get 20MB for 20e.

So everytime when you topup by 20e your 30/28 days timer is restarted 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter