Network disconnects

Hi I'm sorry to bug ye again but I'm having an issue with the network but it's not constant or anything. It's just in one location. Last time I was in contact with ye I was having lots of issues with the data in particular mostly around the two places I work. Since then I've had almost constant 4g at one of them so thank you for that. However for some reason at my other job its not just an issue with data connection, for some reason the entire network disconnects for 10-30 minutes at a time then reconnects for a few minutes before disconnecting again. When it is connected it is barely at H and the data constantly disconnects. One of the other staff is with ye as well and she has no issues with the network in there so I'm just wondering, would ye think it would be another issue with the sim( last time it was an issue with the sim card) or would this be an issue with my phone ?
Posted From Android 2.0
Highlighted

Re: Network disconnects

Hi there 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you send me your full name, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Are you in this area right now? If you are can you perform a manual network search and send me on the a screen shot of the options that come up? Martin. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter