Re: My3 app not working

replied to your pm

Leader
I tried the app on 3 different phones. Still won't works. This is BS. The app is completely broke....😓😓
Posted From HTC M8

3 Moderator

Hi TetraxSonic 👋 How is this for you this morning? Ashlee 😊

Hi Bob any luck sorting this out it's still broken
Posted From Huawei RIO-L01

Leader
@Three_Ashlee It's still not working. This problem has to be on your end, because I tried 3 different phones, and still no luck.
Posted From HTC M8

100% on three's side there is a couple of active threads about this at the mo I did a search 

3 Moderator

Hi All, can you PM your account details: number, address and date of birth and I'll be able to look into this? Can you also include a screenshot of the error being received, the make/model of the phone your using and the software version? Rach

Guide

Hi Reps, Can I jump on here.  I am experiencing the same problem with My3 app.  The app was working fine until a few days ago but isn't now.  I uninstalled and re-installed the app but it still isn't working.  Is there a fix for this problem?

3 Moderator

Hi cwn, what type of phone are you using? Is the phone a Three phone? Did you update the app in the last couple of days? Are you able to access any part of the My3 app? Are you able to log in through the website?

[ Edited ]
Guide

Hi Brogan, I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone.  It is a SIM free phone and not supplied bt Three. As I already stated I uninstalled and re-installed the app so the app I am using is the latest from Google Play Store. Yes I can accees parts of the app - see pics below.  I can access my account throught the website. 

Screenshot 3 App_1.pngScreenshot 3 App_2.pngScreenshot 3 App_3.png

3 Moderator

Can you PM your details please @cwn?

Guide

Hi Kelly,

PM sent.

Guide

Tech guys contacted me on Saturday.  They weren't able to help as the app isn't guaranteed to work with non Three phones. The app worked fine on the phone until recently.  Pretty rubbish app in my opinion.

Posted From Fujitsu M532

Leader
Even with a 3 phone, it doesn't work. The problem is on Three's end. It worked fine for me before on non Three phones.
Posted From HTC M8

Agreed I'm using a Three handset and the app has stopped working

3 Staff

Leader
I'm disappointed in Three...They haven't been able to fix this problem...It adds to the list of problems this network has...😑😑
Posted From HTC M8

Guide
Hi Reps, Given that it has been confirmed here that the app isn't working on both There & non Three phones can you please confirm that the problem will be investigated & resolved. The statement for tech support that it is only guaranteed to work on Three phones doesn't really hold true.
Posted From Samsung SM-G900F

3 Moderator

Hi Cwn 👋 What issue are you having with the app? Can you send me a PM with your details so I can take a closer look at that for you? Ashlee

Guide
Hi Aslee, PM sent. See my earlier posts on here for details of the problem I am experiencing with the 3 app.
Posted From Samsung SM-G900F
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter