My3 app not working

[ Edited ]

So today I clicked on the My3 app and it says "this service is not available on this device. Please use your 3 handset to access this service. I have never has issues with the My3 app is it being updated or something? I am able to login from a computer just not the phone app

Re: My3 app not working

Hi there 👋 Could you send me on your number, address and date of birth in a PM and I'll help you out?

great thanks @Three_Stephen pm sent

Leader
I have the same problem here. I got my phone directly from 3, and yet it says it's not available on this device. Any thoughts?
Posted From Android 6.0

Hi TetraxSonic 👋 Are you using the latest version of the app? Can you try deleting and re downloading the app? What type of phone are you using? Can you try clearing your cookies and cache and try logging in again? 

Leader
@Three_Stephen I'm using a Galaxy A3 2017, directly from Three. It still won't work, no matter what I do.
Posted From Android 6.0

Can you PM us your name, address and DOB and a screenshot of the error you're getting and I'll check this out. 

Have sent a pm with screenshot

Was this ever sorted I have the same problem
Posted From Huawei RIO-L01

Hi Cait, can I get some more info on the issue you're facing there? 

#my 3 app account info is not displaying it's advising not available on my device and to use my 3 device.

What browser are you using there for this @Cait? Can you clear the cache and cookies on it and try it again?

It's the app on my phone i have uninstalled app and still getting error

Can you access the site using your browser? Are there any updates waiting for the app in the app store? 

I can access it on three website it's just the app. No i have no updates to do

Im still having the same issue they said there is works going on and to check my3 from the website. not sure if they put me on the long finger or not but I think so I got the whole check browser clear cache uninstall the app. so I think it was a fob off. The app is at fault not anything else they don't seem to be fixing it if they were it surely would have been written here 

@Cait, @stevo-dtm, Can you both PM me your details and I'll check this out more for you? 

Pm sent

PM sent 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors