Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: My3 app not working

Navigator
Same issue I can view all information on the web not not from the app keep saying to use a three device my phone is an official three device. What's actually wrong with the app or what's the fox as clearly reinstalling app and clearing cache does not work
Posted From Android 2.0

Navigator
Fix not fox
Posted From Android 2.0

3 Staff

Hi @spookee, Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can check your account for this? 

[ Edited ]
Navigator

FERGUS LAWLESS. . 

Edit: Removed personal info. 

3 Moderator

Hi Fergus,

I'll need you to private message this info, we can't accept this publicly. Go to the private message tab under this thread. 

Highlighted

Lookout

App still not functioning. 'Use your 3 device.....blah, blah, blah' Reported this to Three early July. Did all the necessary, cleared cache, cleared data, uninstalled, reinstalled. Sent screenshots to some guy from the app developers (I think). My A5 2017 is a Three device & the app worked fine on my old HTC ONE & I can login via the web version in Chrome for mobile. It's patently obvious that Samsung A 2017 models have issues with the app going by earlier posts. Me thinks an app overhaul might be needed.

PS: Android Nougat upgrade now rolling out for the Samsung 2017 A series in Russia, how long before it's released in Ireland?

Posted From Lenovo S8-50F

3 Moderator

Hi Gunner, I'd like our tech team to look at this for you and follow up with you. Can you PM your number, name, address and date of birth so i can arrange that? We've no info on the update as of yet but we'll let you know when it's available with us.

Scout

Hi My 3 App is not working, telling me I'm not connected to Three when wifi is turned off and the handset shows I'm connected

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Could you send me on your full name, number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you? 

Guide

I also have an ongoing problem with the Three app not working.  Three keep saying that the app is not guaranteed to work on a non Three phone and that is the reason why I am experiencing the proble.

Today I visited a Three store and discussed the matter with an assistant.  The assistant stated that he hadn't experienced a problem with the app on his Three supplied phone.  He then proceeded to show me.  Guess what, the app didn't work on his Three supplied phone either!  A second assistant overheard our discussion and interjected with the statement that she is fed up of contacting Three Support about the problem with the app.

At least I have satisfied myself that the fact that the app isn't working on my phone is nothing to do with my phone being a non Three phone.