Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Mobile Data charges extremely high over past week

Lookout

Since my 28 day data plan came to an end, Three have consistently charged extremely high amounts for any bit of data I've used over the past week. On MyThree, it states that the data usage out of allowance was 27.778MB, and I was charged €27.92 euro, the full amount of balance left on my account. This was over approximately 3/4 days. I'm wondering what can be done about this and to prevent it in the future? I am delaying topping up again in case I lost out on another lump of credit. Thanks.

Chosen Solution

Re: Mobile Data charges extremely high over past week

3 Moderator

Hi @DarraghF197, you need to top up every 28 days to keep the plan active. Any usage when the plan has expired will be taken from your credit. You can check out the out of bundle rates here: http://bit.ly/1Mi6oK5

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi @DarraghF197, you need to top up every 28 days to keep the plan active. Any usage when the plan has expired will be taken from your credit. You can check out the out of bundle rates here: http://bit.ly/1Mi6oK5

Lookout

Thanks Kelly. Did the base rate change recently or am I remembering it wrong? Thought there used to be a charge of €2 per 100MB daily or something before?

3 Moderator

You have always been charged €1.01 per MB Darragh. Was it possible that you may have had an add on or bundle to allow for the €2 per 100MB charge?

Lookout

I only joined Three a few months ago, so it may have been an initial boost of mobile data or something with my account as my Internet allowance on MyThree seemed very high at the beginning. Nothing to worry about anyways, thanks for your help.

3 Moderator

No worries Darragh. Let me know if you need anything else. Otherwise, have a lovely evening.