Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Mobile Broadband

Navigator
Can you please tell me when my present contract began & will expire.
I need to change my plan, as I do not want the €35 add on for extra data.

Many thanks

Re: Mobile Broadband

3 Staff

Hi Keef, I've gotten back to you by PM in relation to your contract details. You can check out our Broadband plans here. All our plans come with a credit limit in place. Let me know if you'd like to move onto one of these plans. The best way to avoid exceeding your allowance is by keeping an eye on your usage through your My3 account. 

Re: Mobile Broadband Data

Navigator

After several messages to your Moderators, the issue of my 'over use' of data is still not resolved.

I got back my broadband connection back on (Saturday 25th Nov) & on checking my data credit this morning, my balance now stands at 12,453. It is impossible for me to use 8027Mb in  2 days.

How do I contact technical services about this problem?

Please note: I do not download or stream videos, netflix, any gaming, or any kind of updates.

I occasionally watch a few clips off Youtube, approx 3-4 times per week. This evening I uploaded a picture to Moonpig, but apart from general surfing this weekend, that's it.

I also do not have a Smart tv.

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 If you'd like we can have this checked for you, if you PM the dates and amounts that you'd like checked we can pass these on to our billing team. You can see all the dates and usage on your bill 👍

Navigator

The dates I want checked are from the 2nd September, up to the present time.

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Can you PM me your full name, address and date of birth so I can access your account?