Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Mobile Broadband: Extra charges for unknown reasons

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hi there,

I can't find any private support contact details (they are hidden so well), so reaching out to the forum.

My broadband stopped working with the message that I ran out of data and it shows extra charges in my account to be paid.

I'm on 61440 MB plan and I don't think I used all this data. I also track data usage on my computer and the metric there is significantly smaller.

My broadband went off many times this month and a couple of times I received a notification in my browser that I was in roaming. Also, the display on my dongle was showing O2 instead of Three for quite some time this month. I never took the dongle out of my house which is in Dublin, i.e. not in roaming.

Could someone look into this issue please? Is there a way to see how exactly the data has been used? (the breakdown per web page etc).

Thanks!

Re: Mobile Broadband: Extra charges for unknown reasons

3 Moderator

Hey @IR 👋 You can check your usage on your bills by logging into your My3 account 👉 https://bit.ly/1b7UPYH Sometimes you can connect to our O2 masts in the area if they are picking up a stronger signal. This is known as domestic roaming and you won't incur any extra charges for that 👍 Mairéad

Scout

Thanks for the response. I know how to check my allowance but I disagree with the extra charges since I am pretty sure I didn't use all the data.

As I said, I also track the data usage on my PC and the metric there is significantly lower than my limit.

My question is - if Three thinks that I used all my data, where can I see the breakdown per website, where the data was used?

Thanks!

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Can you PM your details and I'll take a look at your most recent bill?