Looking unlock code

Scout
I have been changed to a different network waiting on my unlock code. Have no coverage now to ring anyone. Can u either give me my unlock code or change me back to 3 so my phone will work again
Posted From Huawei SCL-L01

Re: Looking unlock code

Scout
I was on hold for over 45 minutes this morning with 3 customer care for them to tell me they can't do anything to go online and try there. This service is becoming a joke have been with 3 for years and now i need help I can't get it. Digrace
Posted From Huawei SCL-L01

Hi Audrey2, can you PM me your name, number, address and DOB? I'll check this out. 

Lookout
Ive been waiting for over 3 weeks now for a correct unlock code (as the one i was issued was incorrect) for my s7 edge and have spent hours on the phone to 3 with never a call back.. im now using a prepay card as my billpay was cut off and they couldnt reinstate it. Need help urgently!!!!
Posted From Android 2.0

Hi there, can you  PM  your name,  number, address and DOB please so I can verify your account and look into this for you. Karen 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

XXXXXXX

Posted From Android 2.0
Highlighted

You've posted your details publicly so I have deleted them for you. Can you send them through private message please?

Lookout
Sorry new to for. Please explain how to pm privately?
Posted From Android 2.0
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??