Three.ie is currently unavailable

Three services are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance and will be unavailable from 00:00 AM on Tuesday ,26th September, 2017 untill 04:00 AM on Tuesday 26th September, 2017. While the upgrades are taking place during the evening / night to ensure as little disruption as possible, we nonetheless apologise for any inconvenience caused. We'll be up and running again shortly.

What do I do now?

I want to pay a bill

Why not use our freephone number 1913 and choose the option for billing and payments

I need to check whether I am due an upgrade

Dial 1913 and follow the option for upgrades

Where can I request a PUK code

It's 1913 and follow the option for technical support

Prepay customer?

I want to get my prepay balance

Prepay customers can check their balance by dialling 1745 and the call button

I need to buy/top up my credit

If you have a top up voucher you can apply it by calling 1744

Other queries

If you have an urgent query, please contact our team on Facebook, Twitter, or Boards.ie.This will be available until 10PM this evening.

Keeping your phone number while changing to 3

Scout

Hi,

I'm currently with Vodafone and considering changing to Three, and specifically the prepay all you can eat data for €20 top up. I just have a few questions to ask about it.

-> Can I keep the same phone number that I currently use with Vodafone?

-> If yes, what is the process to subscribe to 3 while keeping this phone number?

Thanks,

Aurelien

Re: Keeping your phone number while changing to 3

Leader
@AurelP You can port to Three with your current number at a 3Store or online. Just make something your phone is Unlocked.
Posted From Nokia Lumia 930
Highlighted

Re: Keeping your phone number while changing to 3

3 Moderator

Hey @AureIP 👋 You sure can bring your number to Three, take a look here at how you can do this 👉 https://http://bit.ly/2hcId9t 😊 Mairéad

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter

Three services are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance and will be unavailable from 00:00 AM on Tuesday ,26th September, 2017 untill 04:00 AM on Tuesday 26th September, 2017. While the upgrades are taking place during the evening / night to ensure as little disruption as possible, we nonetheless apologise for any inconvenience caused. We'll be up and running again shortly.

What do I do now?

I want to pay a bill

Why not use our freephone number 1913 and choose the option for billing and payments

I need to check whether I am due an upgrade

Dial 1913 and follow the option for upgrades

Where can I request a PUK code

It's 1913 and follow the option for technical support

Prepay customer?

I want to get my prepay balance

Prepay customers can check their balance by dialling 1745 and the call button

I need to buy/top up my credit

If you have a top up voucher you can apply it by calling 1744

Other queries

If you have an urgent query, please contact our team on Facebook, Twitter, or Boards.ie.This will be available until 10PM this evening.