Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Just robbed by 3?

Navigator

Have 20 euor data plan, it should be up in the next 2-3 days but just had 17.65 taken from my balance for data use and now my 4g also doesn't work. worked fine yesterday. Am I not still withing the top up period of last top up? Thaks.

Chosen Solution

Re: Just robbed by 3?

3 Moderator

Hi bergstrom, can you DM us your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check this out for you. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi bergstrom, can you DM us your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check this out for you. 

Navigator

done

Three_Julie_D wrote:

Highlighted

Legend

When did you last top-up?

You need to top-up every 28 days now

Navigator

yeahi calculated 30, not 28, but i've now been robbed an extra 20 euro in 2 hours? they are looking into it.

Navigator

Hmm, just got the usage report, but man, there's no warning text or anything, i just got  2 texts saying i was being robbed of 6 euro, then 11 euro and then the final 20 euro was a silent robbery, no text at all. I really think that  should be credited back.

3 Moderator

I would recommend setting a reminder on your phone to remember what date to top up as any usage after your plan has expired will be taken from your credit.

Navigator

The weird thing about the robbery of the last 20 was that I couldn't get 4g on my phone at all.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>