Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Internet Connection Erratic

Navigator
Can anyone help? I have full bars much of the time, with good 4g reception, and for long periods the Internet is extremely fast. But most of the time there is a very long delay before loading a page, often up to 20 seconds. Then the page loads instantly. When there is no issue, videos and downloads go at a great speed. But normally I start a podcast download, for example, and there is a very long delay before the transfer begins. Once it starts transferring, the speed is great. Frequently the page times out and I have to try repeatedly. I really like the 4g when it works, but at the moment it's unusable. I tried switching down to 3g as a preferred network, but it's the same story. Please help. If its always like this then I will probably switch back to eir. It's so disappointing. I could get used to having a lower speed overall, but the long delays in the pages beginning to load and the timeouts are very frustrating
Posted From Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

Re: Internet Connection Erratic

3 Staff

Hi bert, thanks for getting in touch here. Our tech team were aware that some customers were having difficulty using their data and worked on this as a priority. This has been resolved and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Highlighted

Navigator

It seems to be much better now, I hope it continues

3 Staff

Thar's good to hear. Let us know if it changes and we'll get it checked out.