Lookout

Huawei p9 Nougat Update

I'm just wondering when the Huawei p9 will get Android 7.0 because it was supposed to be in the first quarter of 2017 but it's May now and still no sign???
Posted From Huawei EVA-L09
Explorer

Re: Huawei p9 Nougat Update

There is a good chance it will be a long time yet if it even does happen. Three never brought an update for my Huawei phone yet there was one out about a year. Hope I'm wrong in your case!
Posted From Huawei G7-L01
Lookout

Hey Jonathan thanks for the reply. Hopefully they'll cop on and get the update out soon
Explorer

No bother at all. I'd like to see them push the updates out a lot sooner. Hope you get yours asap!!

Hey guys, if ye keep an eye on our community you'll see updates on this as soon as we find out. 👍

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.
Lookout

Hey Karen,

The software has already been released for other huawei p9s in Europe so why hasn't 3 gotten it yet?? It's been almost 9 months since it was initially released 

Three Ireland are doing testing with the new updates before they are released to each type of phone. 👍

Lookout

That's great Karen but any idea when theyll be done. The HTC 10 got nougat months ago around December

We don't have a release date yet, but any news will be posted here in the Community and on our website.