Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

EU Roaming

Hi,

I have topped up my account yesterday with €20, and got messages saying that I can use 3GB free of charge while roaming in the EU, but some parts of the website still say that I will be charged. My dashboard seems to indicate that it should be free.

So I would like to double check that it is indeed the case that I get the 3GB free data allowance while roaming in the EU (pre-pay), and that I won't get charged for it.

Thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: EU Roaming

3 Moderator

When you top up by €20 from the 19 May you will receive 5GB to use while in the EU.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Staff

Hi @Tincho, Are you on the All You Can Eat data plan for €20 a month with us? 

@Three_Bob, I am on prepay, I don't think I have a "plan". But every time I top-up 20EUR I get the month of unlimited internet and texts.

3 Moderator

When you top up by €20 from the 19 May you will receive 5GB to use while in the EU.

Lookout

Hi guys,

I have a similar problem. I topped by 20 euro. Now I'm outside of Ireland, within the EU. I didn't get any free data, regardless of the new 5gb. I've been charged over 16 euro for using my data and I shouldn't have. Can you help me out?

Scout
Same happened to me, I topped up by 20 € got confirmation txt then another txt saying about the 5gb allowance when in eu. I'm outside of the Ireland but still within the eu and even though I only used my phone for sat nav and twice for Facebook so far they have charged me 12 euro. So I had to turn of the data in case three keep taking money from my account. It's ridiculous saying free roaming then charging huge amounts. What's the story I wonder. I have looked for a number to call but its very hard to find one.
Posted From Samsung GT-I9100

Lookout
Yeah man, it's super annoying. I didn't expect this. And it makes it difficult to be in contact in another country.
Posted From Huawei NXT-L29

3 Moderator

Hi folks, PM us your name, number, address and DOB, I'll check this out. 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi did you receive my details? If not here they are again

removing personal info**

3 Moderator

@Alex2 I've removed your personal info and got back to your PM