Deezer not working after 3 month trial

Hi there,

I subscribed to Deezer through Three back in August. I got the 3 month free trial and it's been great.

Last week however, when the free trial expired the app has stop working.

I originally set it up so the charge would be deducted from my credit balance, and this is what I want it to do but I haven't been charged and the app is asking me to subscribe. But when it does it only gives me the option to pay with card, which I don't want to do.

Does anyone know how I get my deezer account back up and running and just deducting from my prepaid Three account?

Thanks,

Andy

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 14.29.10.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-17 at 14.29.25.png

Re: Deezer not working after 3 month trial

3 Staff

Are you still able to log into your account on Deezer.ie? 

Hi there, yes I can still sign in. But it says I only have a free subscription, prompts me to subscribe to paid (which I did in August) but only offers me credit card payment. I don't want another credit card payment. I just want it to be deducted from my call credit.

Can you help with this?

Thanks

3 Staff

Can you PM me your details @lynchandy so I can check this out more for you? Send me on a screenshot of what you're looking at after you sign in as well.

Cheers, will do.

3 Staff

Great stuff- we'll get back to you as soon as we can Smiley Happy

Hi, I have the same problem. I signed up for the free 3 month trial but after 3 months deezer says I only have the free subscription. How can I set it up to deduct the €10 from my credit ?
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi James, can you log into your Deezer account and choose a different payment method or select Deezer help/contact section? Rachel

i have the same problem can anyone fix this for me

3 Moderator

Hey Eoin 👋 Can you send on a private message with your mobile number, address and date of birth? I'll certainly check this out for you 💪 Mairéad

Hi, same problem except I missed a payment and now my only sign up option is with cards and not operator billing, please help!

Im having the exact issue right now too.
Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN

3 Moderator

Hi Guys, you will have to contact Deezer directly to have the account payment options updated 👍

I'm having the same issue, deezer advise to contact you about the problem?
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Staff

Once you cancelled your original free trial account or if you missed a payment you will be reverted to the regular Deezer subscription. You can contact Deezer to update your payment options. 

Hey i had the same issue as other people here. I singed up to the 3 month plan it ran out. then it was taking €10 out of my credit (this was what i wanted, all good). But then I missed a top up and lost premium. I just want to get back to Deezer taking €10 out of my credit to pay for premium. is there some code i can text to get it back

3 Staff

Heys guys, unfortunately when you miss a payment you'll have to sign up to Deezer on a new account and you wouldn't be able to pay for it with your credit. Karen 

Leader
Three_Karen That's pretty stupid 😕😕
Posted From Huawei CUN-L01
Highlighted

3 Staff

You can still sign up to Deezer on a new account. If I can help you with anything else you can come back to us here. 

Well thanks for you help anyway Smiley Happy
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter