Deezer not working after 3 month trial

Lookout

Hi there,

I subscribed to Deezer through Three back in August. I got the 3 month free trial and it's been great.

Last week however, when the free trial expired the app has stop working.

I originally set it up so the charge would be deducted from my credit balance, and this is what I want it to do but I haven't been charged and the app is asking me to subscribe. But when it does it only gives me the option to pay with card, which I don't want to do.

Does anyone know how I get my deezer account back up and running and just deducting from my prepaid Three account?

Thanks,

Andy

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 14.29.10.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-17 at 14.29.25.png

Re: Deezer not working after 3 month trial

Staff

Are you still able to log into your account on Deezer.ie? 

Lookout

Hi there, yes I can still sign in. But it says I only have a free subscription, prompts me to subscribe to paid (which I did in August) but only offers me credit card payment. I don't want another credit card payment. I just want it to be deducted from my call credit.

Can you help with this?

Thanks

Can you PM me your details @lynchandy so I can check this out more for you? Send me on a screenshot of what you're looking at after you sign in as well.

Lookout

Cheers, will do.

Great stuff- we'll get back to you as soon as we can Smiley Happy

Scout
Hi, I have the same problem. I signed up for the free 3 month trial but after 3 months deezer says I only have the free subscription. How can I set it up to deduct the €10 from my credit ?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Hi James, can you log into your Deezer account and choose a different payment method or select Deezer help/contact section? Rachel

Scout

i have the same problem can anyone fix this for me

Hey Eoin 👋 Can you send on a private message with your mobile number, address and date of birth? I'll certainly check this out for you 💪 Mairéad

Scout

Hi, same problem except I missed a payment and now my only sign up option is with cards and not operator billing, please help!

Scout
Im having the exact issue right now too.
Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN

Hi Guys, you will have to contact Deezer directly to have the account payment options updated 👍

Navigator
I'm having the same issue, deezer advise to contact you about the problem?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Once you cancelled your original free trial account or if you missed a payment you will be reverted to the regular Deezer subscription. You can contact Deezer to update your payment options. 

Scout
Hey i had the same issue as other people here. I singed up to the 3 month plan it ran out. then it was taking €10 out of my credit (this was what i wanted, all good). But then I missed a top up and lost premium. I just want to get back to Deezer taking €10 out of my credit to pay for premium. is there some code i can text to get it back

Heys guys, unfortunately when you miss a payment you'll have to sign up to Deezer on a new account and you wouldn't be able to pay for it with your credit. Karen 

Leader
Three_Karen That's pretty stupid 😕😕
Posted From Huawei CUN-L01
Highlighted

You can still sign up to Deezer on a new account. If I can help you with anything else you can come back to us here. 

Scout
Well thanks for you help anyway Smiley Happy
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??