Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Data

Hi I'm just wondering if ye might know what's wrong with my data, I am always in a 4g area and a few friends are with ye as well and have 4g but I only get H and occasionally H+ but even then the connection is very slow so most of my apps don't connect while on data. I had a similar issue a few months ago when I joined ye but that was just because I hadn't set it up properly.
Thank you in advance.
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F

Chosen Solution

Re: Data

3 Moderator

You can get a replacement SIM in one of our stores, free of charge 👍

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi there Cianc990. Whereabouts is this happening for you?

I mostly use the data at work so it would be around Blackpool Shopping centre and Washington street in Cork city.

3 Moderator

@Cianc990 Do you have 4G selected in your network settings? What type of phone are you using? Rachel 

I've never noticed this before but it only has the option for LTE/3G/2G 3G/2G 3G only 2G only. It's a galaxy s6 so it should be able to use 4G?

3 Moderator

LTE is another name for 4G. Is that the option you have selected?

Ya that's the one that's selected

3 Staff

Can you try your SIM in another phone and let me know how it goes there for you? 

I only have an iPhone 4s spare so the 4g wouldn't work in that but I'll try to borrow a friends phone later

3 Staff

Can you get back to us here and let us know how you get on? This will help determine if this is linked with the phone or SIM.