Explorer
Accepted Solution

Charged twice

I bought on 10th march, a 20€ top up on line, but my bank startement Was charged twice. I would like refund.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Charged twice

Hi there 👋 Could you send me your full name, number, address and date of birth along with a screenshot of the transactions in your bank account and I'll check this out for you?

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.
Pre-order the new Galaxy S8
Explorer

Hi Stephen I send for you inbox, and To e-mail . My screnshot if the transactions in my bank, with my full name adress, Number and birth.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Explorer

[ Edited ]

Samara12 wrote:
I bought on 10th march, a 20€ top up on line, but my bank startement Was charged twice. I would like refund.

Posted From Apple iPhone
Explorer

Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

Your account is unregistered. So can you send me a private message with 2 numbers that you've called or texted in the last week and the date and amount of your last top up? 

Explorer

Posted From Apple iPhone

I can't see the last message you've Samara12. Can you try sending it again in a private message please? 

Scout

0749522359 I bought 20 euro top up yesterday but was charged twice. The first time it didn't register there was a glitch of some sort. I did it again and got my credit but then I was charged twice
Posted From Android 4.4

Hi Mauramulligan 👋 Can you send me a private message with your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Can you also send me a screen shot of this money being taken out of your account twice? You can hid any info you don't want me to see, Martin.