Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Charged twice for top up

Lookout
Hi, I topped my phone up by €20 and it didn't go through so I clicked top up again and it charged me twice so it took €40 from my account. Am I able to get a refund?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Chosen Solution

Re: Charged twice for top up

3 Staff

@Alannahc can you PM your number, address and DOB please so I can check this out for you. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Staff

Hi Alannahc, is the second transaction pending in your bank account or has it been taken and applied to your phone? 

Lookout
It is still pending.

3 Moderator

It the transaction is still pending, it means the top up hasn't been completed and isn't taken from your bank account. Your bank will return this to your account within the next few days 👍

The same thing just happened to me except they took 60 euro and the phone wasn't topped up at all. Apparently the money wil come back in 3-5 working days but honestly i think that is absolutely ridiculous. It was a fault with YOUR app but yet now I am down 60 euro and will be for the rest of the week. It's absolutely crazy.

Lookout
I just checked my bank account there and it has gone through, so could I get a refund on the second €20?

3 Staff

@Alannahc can you PM your number, address and DOB please so I can check this out for you. 

Highlighted

Lookout
How do I pm?

Scout
Hi same thing happened to me. I was charged 3 times. First two €20 credits were applied to my credit and 3rd one was on pending. Can I get refund for one of the €20? And keep other €20 in as I don't need €40 credit.
Thanks
Posted From ThL 5000