Lookout

Charged for data although I have all you can eat data

This morning I topped up my phone and then I got a message from three saying " you have spent 5.77 on internet services since 21/04/2017". I don't understand how this is possible when I have all you can eat data??

Re: Charged for data although I have all you can eat data

Hi niamhg92 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Can you send me a screen shot of this message please? Has any of your credit been taken that shouldn't have been taken? Martin. 

Lookout

I topped up by 10€ credit and then 20€ since Wednesday and I Only have 19€ left so yes there seems to have been as I don't think I've made that many calls that would be using credit and I can't access the My3 app or website to check into it.

Are you currently roaming? If you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth I can access your account and look into this for you. Have you used much out of plan services?

Lookout

[ Edited ]

No I'm not roaming and the only the out of plan would be calling other networks and I've only made possibly 3 calls out of service which shouldn't take nearly a 10€ credit. Pmd

Top Liked Authors