Highlighted

Charged for data although I have all you can eat data

This morning I topped up my phone and then I got a message from three saying " you have spent 5.77 on internet services since 21/04/2017". I don't understand how this is possible when I have all you can eat data??

Re: Charged for data although I have all you can eat data

3 Moderator

Hi niamhg92 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Can you send me a screen shot of this message please? Has any of your credit been taken that shouldn't have been taken? Martin. 

I topped up by 10€ credit and then 20€ since Wednesday and I Only have 19€ left so yes there seems to have been as I don't think I've made that many calls that would be using credit and I can't access the My3 app or website to check into it.

3 Moderator

Are you currently roaming? If you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth I can access your account and look into this for you. Have you used much out of plan services?

[ Edited ]

No I'm not roaming and the only the out of plan would be calling other networks and I've only made possibly 3 calls out of service which shouldn't take nearly a 10€ credit. Pmd

3 Moderator

Just after getting back to you in PM. 

Navigator

Hi, I am also having this issue...I wasn't expecting to be charged for data on all you can eat?

Pathfinder

Hi icantremeber.

Have you been sorted yet?

If not can you remember the date you topped up by 20euro and count 28days from this, are you sure you were not using the data before the topup or after the 28 days?

If you are sure about this and money was taken that shouldn't have been then i would recommend chatting online and request a USAGE REPORT. This will give you a detailed breakdown of where the money has gone and if you feel any charges have been invalid you can get back to Three about it. 

Navigator
Thank-you.

I got it sorted!

3 Moderator

Good to here @icantremember. If you need anything else just come back to us here.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter