Can'y buy game credit on buygamecredit.com

Scout

I just joined three 2 days ago and wanted to use my credit to purchase a ps4 gift card, I was getting the error

"Your purchase has been flagged under our usage restrictions.

You have not been charged."

I saw someone else was having the same problem at the start of the month, I know 2 has a monthly limit of purchases to 30 euro, but I'm only with three 2 days and I haven't purchased anything.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Re: Can'y buy game credit on buygamecredit.com

Hi FlynnerIRE, is the purchase that you are trying to buy more than €30? Do you have the sufficient credit on your phone? 

Scout

Hi Brogan, no I'm just trying to purchase a 20 euro PSN gift card and I have the credit needed, I've had the adult filter lifted since one of the reps thought that might have been the problem, but that was 24 hours ago and nothing has changed. Still can't buy it.

Can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll double check that the filter has been fully lifted and see if there's anything else that we can do for you. 

Leader
I am can't buy anything using my credit on this site. It says we couldn't charge your account. I don't know why is not working
Posted From Huawei CUN-L01

Hi @TetraxSonic, Thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you PM me on your details so I can check this out more for you? I just need your number, your full name, address and DOB. Bob 

Highlighted

Leader
@Three_Bob I got sorted today. It was on HMV's end that was the problem. Thanks anyway 👍
Posted From Huawei CUN-L01

Navigator

I've experienced the same today when I tried to buy €20 PSN credits.

You mentioned the problem was on HMV's end. How did you establish this (did you email them) and what was the outcome (did you have to resend the text etc)?

cheers

Leader
Hi @Badabing What comes up when you try to buy the credits?
Posted From HTC M8

Navigator
"We couldn't charge your mobile account."

I have €38 on the Prepay account and haven't spent over the €30 limit this month

Leader
I emailed them, telling them about the problem. You should do the sake. That same problem came up with me as well.
Posted From HTC M8

Navigator

Cool, will do. And they just credited you without having to resend the text?

Leader
They didn't take my credit from me. Once they told me it was fixed, I just proceed to sending the text
Posted From HTC M8

Navigator

Not having much luck getting in touch with BuyGameCredit. Called them up and just get told by an automated answering maching to register a ticket on their support portal. I registered a ticket 4 days ago and no response yet. Any other ways of getting in touch with them?

Community Manager

It does say on their site that they are available for support Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm, so it's possible they only started working on your ticket yesterday if it was submitted on Saturday.

I'd give it another day or two to give them time to get back to you. If you haven't heard back by the weekend give us a shout and we'll see if we can get in touch with them on your behalf through our promotions team.

Navigator

hi thanks Sheena,

I finally got a response just a minute ago asking for me to check if "mobile purchases of this nature are allowed on your plan".

I've sent on a message to three support via community.three.ie.

I really need this sorted today if possible, many thanks

Hey Badabing, I have your post here from community.three.ie. I'm going to check this out and get back to you with an update. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
World Photo Day Competition 📱