Scout

Can'y buy game credit on buygamecredit.com

I just joined three 2 days ago and wanted to use my credit to purchase a ps4 gift card, I was getting the error

"Your purchase has been flagged under our usage restrictions.

You have not been charged."

I saw someone else was having the same problem at the start of the month, I know 2 has a monthly limit of purchases to 30 euro, but I'm only with three 2 days and I haven't purchased anything.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Re: Can'y buy game credit on buygamecredit.com

Hi FlynnerIRE, is the purchase that you are trying to buy more than €30? Do you have the sufficient credit on your phone? 

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.
Pre-order the new Galaxy S8
Scout

Hi Brogan, no I'm just trying to purchase a 20 euro PSN gift card and I have the credit needed, I've had the adult filter lifted since one of the reps thought that might have been the problem, but that was 24 hours ago and nothing has changed. Still can't buy it.

Can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll double check that the filter has been fully lifted and see if there's anything else that we can do for you. 

Pathfinder

I am can't buy anything using my credit on this site. It says we couldn't charge your account. I don't know why is not working
Posted From Huawei CUN-L01

Hi @TetraxSonic, Thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you PM me on your details so I can check this out more for you? I just need your number, your full name, address and DOB. Bob 

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@Three_Bob I got sorted today. It was on HMV's end that was the problem. Thanks anyway 👍
Posted From Huawei CUN-L01