Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Can't use tinder on my data

Anonymous

Hello, I've ben restricted from access to over 18 applications, can I have this changed please? 

Re: Can't use tinder on my data

3 Community Manager

No problem @nitsopon! Check out this post for the details 👉 Adult Content Filter

Lookout
I can't use tinder unless I have Wi-Fi. I've tried unlocking restrictions, turning off 4g, making sure in my settings I can use data on the app. I don't know what else to try!
Posted From Samsung SM-G950F

3 Moderator

Hi Amyjneedham 👋 Just to confirm you've had the adult filter removed on your phone? Are you restricted from viewing or access any other app or websites? Are you getting an error message or what happens when your try to open the app? 

Lookout
I've called 3 today and went to the option to have restrictions removed to which it said 'all done' or something like that on an automated message. It asks me to log on via Facebook and when I click on it if says there's an error and that's sonething went wrong and won't let me. I sometimes still get notifications of messages however and if I click on the notification it takes me to the page as if I'm logged in but won't load anything and says I have no internet connection. Very strange

Lookout
And no I have no problems with any other apps. This also happened on my old phone that was on 3. My old device was a Samsung galaxy s6 edge and thus one is an s8

3 Moderator

Have you checked your settings to ensure you haven't accidentally turned off Tinder's access to data? You can do this by heading to Settings > Connections > Data usage > Data saver. Then Tap Allow app while Data saver on. Tap On/Off . You can also take a look at this link 👉 http://bit.ly/2uMAZMg  also has lots of helpful Samsung settings to let you know how to check this out. Let me know how you get on. 

Lookout
Yeah I did this earlier on and still no joy!

3 Moderator

No worries Amy. Can you pop me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth along with your own full name so I can take a closer look at that for you and see what's going on?