Buy adds on

Everytime I am about to buy adds on I constantly recieve the message that sorry there's been problem...so I can't buy..Please check and solve my problem
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Buy adds on

Leader

Hi @wing633

Please see other post on this matter

DAY 182 ........................................... STILL NOT WORKING

3 Staff

@wing633 can you PM your details (number, address and DOB) with a screenshot of the error and we can look into this for you. 

Leader

Day No. 188 ................NOT WORKING

Where is the TECH TEAM

Leader

DAY 189..................................AND COUNTING

Guide

Have you made a formal complaint to Three about this and followed up by contacting COMREG about the problem? 

3 Moderator

Hi there, our tech team are aware and working on getting this resolved. Rachel 

Guide

That's good to hear.  My own experience is that the Tech Team seem to work much quicker once COMREG get involved!

Leader

The BIG 190..................................Will it get to 200 days .............................. And still not working

ANYONE WANT TO BET ?????????????????????

do we need new sim cards? getting same crap again. a customer support agent haad to apply my addon before. i will not be requesting that everytime i want to purchase an addon. i have 2 accounts that have this same problem

Highlighted

3 Staff

@chrisl would you like me to add these add-ons for you. If you would you can PM your details, number, address and DOB and I can look into this for you. 

Leader

BTW we have reached 200 DAYS  since this was first reported and No FIX yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leader

For Crying out loud @Three_Karen the man wants to use the service which is STILL unavailable after 201 days since it was highlighted here and which hasnt worked for at least two years.

Are you finding it difficult to understand ??????????????????

Scout

were in the middle of october now and still no fix what a joke and live chat isnt even showing have topped up 40 now and itl be the last

Scout

couldn buy the add on last nite and with the storm here in west ireland. i couldnt get on till half hour ago and was told my 40 euro was now 23 euro so f 3 im going to shop on wed to change broadband theres deals there now 50gb for 30 euro with eir so enough with the bs from 3

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter