All you can eat data.

Lookout
I purchased a sim from 3 on 29th march 2017. I received a message about all you can eat data for a month. At the end of the month i received two messages an hour apart that i used up 12euro and then 6 euro on internet services since the 3rd of april. I dnt understand why i was charged so much money for internet when i was on all you can eat offer. I remember i hardly used the internet for watsapp and facebook browsing. How much data would i have used up to be charged approx 20 euro! Please explain. Atleast a warning should have been given to me if i ws going over my limit? I dnt even have my 3g on all the time. I use wifi mostly i hardly used 3g 2 days outside of home.
Posted From Samsung SM-A310F

Re: All you can eat data.

Lookout
By home i dnt mean abroad. I mean wifi zone at my home.

3 Moderator

Hi @Anum, can you PM your details please and I'll have a look into this for you now?

[ Edited ]
Lookout

My mob number is *****

##- Please type your reply above this

EDIT: removed personal info from public view

3 Moderator

Hi Anum, can you send me on 2 numbers that you've recently called or texted and the date amount of your last top up by PM, please? I'll check this out. I've removed your number from your post as it was visible to the public eye.  Click here to send me a PM. 

Lookout
Guys i have been using 3g 4g since yesterday and i used watsapp call and messges and watched a youtube vid. So far my money is not gone at all from using the mobile data. Hopefully now i wnt get a txt at the end of the month charging me. So far so good thank you.

3 Moderator

No worries. If you need anything else just pop back to us here.

Same problem here, only using wifi;2 days on 3g,and money is gone?when I supposed to have all I can eat Datta. Heeelp!
Posted From Samsung SM-G920I

3 Moderator

Hi Sashkari, I'm just after getting back back to you on the other trend, Martin 👍

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter