Accepted Solution

New 3Plus App- No update for windows phone??

Leader
I participated in the new 3Plus app when it was in Beta. It launched on Android and IOS, but no uodate for Windows phone?? I can't update the Beta app, nor the original. I can't use the Beta app, because it crashed several times before finally launching, and i have to wait a full min -90 secs for it to load. I'm not very happy at all. 😒
Posted From Nokia Lumia 930

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: New 3Plus App- No update for windows phone??

Solution
Accepted by topic author TetraxSonic
‎27-05-2017 12:38 AM
3 Community Manager
Spoke to the team and we're still working on the Windows version of the app. I'll update the post here as soon as I have any more news on it - http://forum.three.ie/t5/Welcome-Announcements/3Plus-App-Update-22nd-May-2017/td-p/18761

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Legend

I guess as Windows Phone is no longer being updated, three wont push out updates for it.

You could create a shortcut to a bookmark for 3Plus webpage, thats what i do for a lot of things as I dont want my phone to be clogged up with apps.

3 Community Manager

Yikes, sorry about that @TetraxSonic! I'll get this checked out with the 3Plus team now Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Solution
Accepted by topic author TetraxSonic
‎27-05-2017 12:38 AM
3 Community Manager
Spoke to the team and we're still working on the Windows version of the app. I'll update the post here as soon as I have any more news on it - http://forum.three.ie/t5/Welcome-Announcements/3Plus-App-Update-22nd-May-2017/td-p/18761
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
User Kudos Count
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter